Never has there been a better time to learn to trade than now. Really.
- Work from home. Recent data shows that only 29% of employees could work from home, not good considering the contagiousness o coronavirus. Any idea how many people would love to be in your shoes, working from home at will, especially with no one to report to? There’s nothing like it, and after having experienced this new found freedom, you may likely never go back to a ‘real job’ again. With a killer disease on the loose, this is the ideal position to be in.
- Earn as much or as little as you want. Once you master trading, you can effectively write your own pay check. Of course there is risk but certainly manageable. Those in our Trading Rooms witness first hand how we can make money in both up and down markets, buying and selling calls and puts.
- Reduce your stress level, not having to get to a ‘job’ in time, dealing with people or, these days, potentially deadly people, should you contract an illness. Are the risks worth it, to you and your loved ones?
- Master a skill you can use a lifetime and even transfer to your spouse and kids. It is very comforting knowing that your children can create wealth when they need to, never to be beholden to a boss again.
- Say goodbye to your boss and annoying co-workers. Your career as a trader, although can be lonely at times, is liberating. Work on your terms, wherever you are, as much or as little as you wish.
We did not bring on coronavirus but we all must now work within its confines. Never have we witnessed such a global impact with a threat to our health and wealth. If the dangers to our lives are not enough, imagine the further damage to our economies. Jobs will be lost, businesses dried up and dreams shattered. At least working from home offers some stability in this economic storm of the century.
If you are ‘sitting on the fence’, considering your future, consider this: you can learn to earn fairly quickly; certainly in less time it takes to earn a college degree. And a degree does not guarantee a thing.
To be clear, trading is risky and you can lose it all. Past performance does not guarantee future results. In fact, there are never any guarantees… except one: you WILL lose your money if you do not know what you are doing with options.
Contact us for details to get started.
Head Trader Hugh Grossman at DayTradeSPY.com